CHALLENGE YOUR MIND
THE EUTIERRIAN ANIMAL TOTEMS
Over the course of three days you can dive into the three animal totems associated with the Eutierrian archetype. Call forth these totems to learn about the frequencies of the 19th archetype.
This is the pathway of sensitivity. Connect to the Shadow, Gift and Siddhi totem and ask them to share their wisdom with you.
Use mindfulness to recognize when these animals show up in your waking life and sleeping life.
Follow a sequence of investigation where you allow them to enter your life, research their meanings, access wisdom through inquiry, play with possibilities and potential, practice empathy, communicate with and surrender to them.
Journal out your experience.
What do you know about the Shadow of Co-dependence? How can the tarantula teach you about this Shadow?
What do you know about the Gift of Sensitivity? How can the camel teach you about this Gift?
What do you know about the Siddhi of Sacrifice? How can the pelican teach you about this Siddhi?
Questions to consider when journaling:
- What do I know about this animal?
- What experiences have I already had with it?
- What is the spiritual meaning?
- What does it mean when you dream about this totem?
- What are its positive attributes?
- Why would someone fear this totem?
- Do you have a positive or negative reaction when you think about this animal?
- What does your reaction tell you?
- What wisdom does this animal totem want to share with you?