OVERCOMING EMOTIONAL CHALLENGES
YOUR EMOTIONS HAVE MOVEMENT
Universal Law 3. The Law of Vibration (Immutable):
"Nothing rests; everything moves; everything vibrates."
We do not live in stasis. To put it simply your floor is either getting more clean or getting more dirty. Your Frequency is getting more “clean” as in Exaltation up into the higher Frequencies or more “dirty” as in Detriment down into Shadow. We also have to remember that just like emotions, the state of your floor is neither good or bad. A dirty floor is not worse than a clean floor. It is your own perception and preference that make that truth.
When looking at your emotions, know they will constantly be moving, transforming, changing, transmuting from one form to the next. Your soul craves experience and expansion and you must ride these waves and allow them as they come. Each emotion deserve its ride in life. Deserves to be seen, heard, held and experienced.
Can you REST and OBSERVE your emotions as they spiral??
Most people have no problem riding the upward spiral and accepting these emotions. But when in a downward spiral or moving from a "lower" frequency up it can be painful and most people want to expedite the process as quickly as possible.
BUT WHAT IF,
You sat with that energy long enough to collect it from all parts of your body? To truly SEE it as it comes up.
HOW TO WITNESS AND ACCEPT YOUR EMOTIONS:
When an emotion (like guilt, shame, worry, anger, anxiety) shows up:
- Tune into the feeling and identify it
- Find the source
- Witness and hold space/grace for this emotion -- ALLOW it to move, transform
- Move WITH it to connect to it -- find the movement of the emotion and use dance/movements (optional but helpful)
- Take a moment to COLLECT that emotion from every place in your body (physical and energetic). Ask it to magnetize to your heart space
- Use your BREATH to help breathe it into your heart space (not to shift it, just to witness -- no FORCE needed here, just flow)
- When you have collected it all into your heart space hold, observe, accept, allow and embrace it
- Ask it what it needs from you
- Ask it if there is anything it would like to share
Oftentimes, there is no action required from us except to witness the emotion.
IF it is ready to transform you can also witness what it unlocks for you inside your heart.